Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Happy New Year Quotes For friends

New Year is the day when most of the people meet their friends and celebrate this event. Some people send  "Friends  Happy New Year Quotes" to their friends for first wishing. In this day everyone wears new dresses and go for an outing. In this article, we have made new and latest "Friends Happy New Year Quotes".




  • You are my best friend in the past year and hope so in New Year.
  • I pray all of your troubles in New Year will be removed from your destiny.
  • I will celebrate New Year with my old friend.
  • Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year!
  • May this year give you the opportunity to follow your dreams, love like there is no tomorrow and smile unconditionally. 
  • As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever! 

Here are some new Quotes: Famous Happy New Year Quotes

  • Let us celebrate this exciting, colorful, grand, magical New Year with a great big smile. Wishing you a year full of happiness and prosperity.
  • This New Year brings you the warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
  • May the bad times you faced in the year 2018 be your stepping stones to success and may you be blessed with many happy moments in 2019.
  • May the positive vibes always remain around you and courage you towards light, success, and loyalty.
  • Leave behind the demons of the past and look forward to a brand New Year start. 
  • I hope to be a better friend to you this year. I want to be deserving of the friendship you give me. Happy New Year!
  • Smile and celebrate. We are friends and forever we will be. I am so lucky I got a friend like you. Your simple gestures make me feel important to you.

1 comment: